CHANGE: Art & Culture
November 5, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm HST| $7
Hear from speakers about key developments in each area:
1. How do we reinvigorate Hawaii’s arts and culture in this changed world?
2. Hawaii’s creatives are diversifying the state’s economy. What can we do to support them?
3. How are arts and culture at the core of a community’s well-being?
4. How do we make arts and culture relevant for a new generation and more accessible to more people?
- Halona Norton-Westbrook – Director, Honolulu Museum of Art
- Vicky Holt – Executive Director, Pa‘i Foundation
- Georja Skinner – Chief Officer, Creative Industries, State of Hawai‘i, Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism
- Solomon Enos – Native Hawaiian artist, educator, and visionary
- Aaron Salā – Hawaiian singer, composer, and pianist
Moderator: Noelle Fujii-Oride
The inspiring panel discussion to be followed by a Q&A and then virtual intimate “pau hana” breakouts.
*Proceeds from the tickets will be donated to Hawaii Foodbank.