This event has passed.
Crafting the Perfect Pitch
Wednesday, May 10 @ 1:45 pm - 2:45 pm HST| $95
Pitching a new business idea or strategy is one of the most stressful parts of an entrepreneur’s journey. Successful pitches help secure financing or land partners. Part I of this session will cover the different types of pitches (elevator, short-form, long-form) and what funders look for in a pitch. In Part II, attendees will practice their pitches in small groups that include a venture capital facilitator providing individual feedback.
Part of the Women Entrepreneurs Conference.
- Moderator: Colleen McAluney, Director, Patsy T. Mink Center for Business & Leadership
- Meli James, Co-Founder, Mana Up
- Chenoa Farnsworth, Managing Partner, Blue Startups
- Darien Siguenza, Program Director, FoundHer
- Donavan Kealoha, Managing Director, Startup Capital Ventures x SBI
- Keoni Lee, CEO, Hawaii Investment Ready
- Pia Chock, Food Systems Investment Fund Manager, Kamehameha Schools