DCCA DocuSign Case Study
September 1, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 pm HST
Join us to learn how streamlining complex document-based workflows with DocuSign can help Hawaii government agencies automate and track documents in a secure, centralized repository.
Every business process starts with a form, application, or document — of which many important historical records are stored on paper in filing cabinets, making it difficult to reference. This is the challenge the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA) was facing, when they implemented DocuSign eSignature and Contract Lifecycle Management solutions to digitize document workflows.
- Deena Tearney, CEO, Pacific Point
- Dean Hazama, Former DCCA Business Officer
- Mary Moss, Account Executive, DocuSign
Register today to learn about:
- Smart technology solutions and how they can simplify & speed up business processes
- How to leverage DocuSign solutions to build a flexible & scalable document management system that automates and tracks the document-based workflows within ARO/DIROFF
- How HART will plan to leverage these solutions to streamline complex workflows
- We hope this use case will help other organizations adopt technologies and innovation to improve productivity and efficiencies to tech-enable our community.
- 8:00 am Check-In
- 8:30 am Complimentary Breakfast
- 9:00 am Welcome & Introductions
- 9:15 am Workflow Automation Overview, Tools, & Resources
- 9:30 am Solution Overview, Results & Roadmap
- 10:00 am Q&A