Google Cloud & Mandiant Security Day
Tuesday, September 26 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm HST| Free
From election security to the growing threat from actors across the globe, state and local government organizations face the daily challenge of securing their critical infrastructure and Personal Identifiable Information (PII) of their citizens. Delivering resilient, active defense cyber capabilities in a compressed timeframe, often under intense public scrutiny, provides acute challenges to all organizations involved. With escalating supply chain cyber-attacks, the attack surface grows exponentially.
Join us to learn more about a new approach to deliver rapid and adaptable cyber defenses, requiring significant, sustained focus, investment, and public/private partnership.
- Learn how Mandiant protects government networks around the world.
- Discover how AI is leveraged in Google and Mandiants cybersecurity approach.
- Hear from Cybersecurity Leaders on island and their approach to the ever changing security threats and challenges.
- 8:00am – 8:30am: Coffee and Registration
- 8:30am – 8:45am: Welcome and Introductions
- 8:45am – 9:15am: Ukraine’s First Call: How Mandiant Assisted Ukraine
- 9:15am – 10:15am: Today’s Threat Landscape: How Mandiant/Google Protects You
- 10:15am – 10:30am: Networking Break
- 10:30am – 11:30am: Panel: Hear From Security Leaders within State of HI
- 11:30am – 12:00pm: Leveraging AI in Security
- 12:00pm – 12:45pm: Lunch: Sponsored by Carahsoft
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm: Choose your Own Adventure: Audience Participation (TTX)
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Closing and How Can Google Help