Google Artificial Intelligence Workshop
Saturday, October 7 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am HST
Google AI / ML Workshop
This workshop will provide an overview of AI and ML, and how Google’s AI Platform can be used to build and deploy AI solutions for the following 5 main topics:
- Enterprise Translation Hub (ETH): ETH is a cloud-based translation platform that helps businesses translate their content into multiple languages at scale.
- Cloud Video Intelligence and Vision: Cloud Video Intelligence and Vision is a suite of AI services that can be used to extract insights from video and image data.
- Document AI: Document AI is a cloud-based service that can be used to extract structured data from unstructured documents, such as PDFs, images, and emails.
- Contact Center AI (CCAI): CCAI is a suite of AI services that can be used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of contact centers.
- LLM and GenAI: LLM and GenAI are large language models and generative AI models that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as text generation, translation, and question answering.
Attendees will learn basic concepts of AI and ML with demos and gain hands-on experience with Google’s AI Platform.
Presenter: Daniel Liu, Enterprise Architect, Google, Public Sector, State & Local Government
Event Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – please log in by 9:15 a.m. We will start the meeting promptly at 9:30 a.m.
Location: Virtual (You will receive a Zoom link and reminders with links from Eventbrite a few days ahead of the workshop.)
More information: hacc.hawaii.gov
Remember to put what you learned in this workshop into action by signing up for the HACC competition, which kicks off on Oct. 21st.