Hawaii Storytellers: The Generations
Friday, March 3 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm HST
We invite you to join us on Friday, March 3 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Ka Waiwai in Moiliili to enjoy stories told by different generations.
Doors open at 5:30 for interactive activities and the storytellers will begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Kealoha Kelekolio – Baby Boom Generation: Cultural educator and storyteller
- Eduardo Hernandez – Generation X: Major Gifts Manager at Honolulu Civil Beat
- Nick Yee (dj mr.nick) – Millennial: Program Director and Host of Bridging the Gap at Hawaii Public Radio
- Lauren Teruya – Generation Z: Miss Hawaii 2022
- Jeju Ahn-Miles – Generation Alpha
Parking Directions: Paid parking is available in the makai lot at a flat rate of $6. Payment can be made at parkmobile.io or with cash at the parking booth upon entry. There is also free street parking in the surrounding area.
If you require special assistance or auxiliary aids and/or services (i.e., sign language interpreter or wheelchair accessibility), please contact Civil Beat at 808-737-2300 or email your request for an interpreter to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 business days prior to the event.
By registering for this event, you’ll receive a subscription to Civil Beat’s free e-newsletters. And don’t worry, we hate spam too! You can unsubscribe any time by clicking the link at the bottom of each email.