Movers & Shakas Information Session
June 14, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm HST| Free
We are stoked to announce that our second cohort will start in October! We’re adding exciting changes to deepen relationships with the local community and amplify our impact on Hawaii. Check out our updated website for more details!
We learned a lot from our pilot and are making changes to the program to have a greater impact on Hawaii and build deeper connections within the cohort and local communities. Cohort 2 will also allow us to adapt to the evolving dynamics of remote work.
What’s the same:
- Free roundtrip ticket to Hawaii (based on availability; restrictions apply)
- Facilitated accommodations (optional; paid by fellow)
- Cultural orientation
- Skill-based volunteering project
- Community building and networking
- Authentic local experiences
What’s new for Cohort 2:
- Local residents will join the cohort
- Projects will be team-based and focus on sectors where Hawaii is uniquely positioned to lead and are critical to our state’s sustainability (see below for more details)
- Cohort will include an entire working team from one company to test the concept of “work abroad”
- Introducing “Olympic Village” co-located accommodations in one place
Attend an Info Session on June 14th at 2pm HST to learn more – register for the webinar!