Pacific Operational Science and Technology (POST) Conference
March 9, 2020 - March 13, 2020
Join NDIA and the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command for the 2020 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference as we examine partnerships, presence, and military readiness in the S&T community. This conference will feature:
- DoD opportunities for joint research, development, and experimentation
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) workshops for students
- Collaborative engaging workshops
- Unique networking opportunities for government and industry attendees
- A full exhibit hall of industry companies**
POST 2020 brings together senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders from the Services and Agencies, senior leaders from the international Science & Technology community, industry executives and engineers, university representatives, and scientists to collaborate on how we can contribute to peace and stability in the Indo-Asia Pacific region through science and technology. For the past 20 years, this conference has served as a leading forum for understanding operational issues in the region and for technology providers to recommend solutions to these challenges.
Please note: This event is open to the press ONLY on Tuesday, 3/10 and Wednesday, 3/11.