This event has passed.
Ransomware: What You Can Do
March 26, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am HST
Virtual Event| Free
From schools to healthcare institutions, to small and medium sized businesses, ransomware attacks have skyrocketed during the pandemic. As more of our daily work and life move online, everyone is a potential target.
CyberHawaii and the Cyber Readiness Institute will be hosting a conversation with a panel of experts focused on:
- the latest intelligence on recent ransomware attacks
- how to prepare for, respond, and recover from an attack
- using a ransomware decision tree to help you if you are attacked
- understanding cyber insurance — how to reduce your risk and know what is and isn’t covered
Please Join Us For:
Ransomware: What You Can Do!
Presented by CyberHawaii & the Cyber Readiness Institute
- Sandy Ferreira, Vice President, Atlas Insurance
- Alan Ito, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Lisa Diercks, FBI Honolulu Cyber Squad
Friday March 26, 2021
10am – 11am HST
Register on Zoom: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8416155741887/WN_EzgZjLT4QyOBBEIkdxVC2A