The State of Investment in Hawaii
Thursday, November 30 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am HST| $55
HVCA & Funder Hui are co-hosting this engaging panel discussion, delving into the diverse funding resources within Hawaii.
On Thursday, November 30th, Hawaii Venture Capital Association and Funder Hui are hosting “State of Investment in Hawaii,” an engaging panel discussion delving into the diverse funding resources available within Hawaii. Our panelists will discuss the dynamic capital landscape of the state, spanning venture capital, philanthropic investment, accelerators, and impact investing.
- Ramsay Siegal, Partner, Earthshot Ventures
- Donovan Kealoha, Director, Startup Capital Partners
- Paul Hsi, HI-CAP Project Manager, Hawaiʻi Technology Development Corporation (HTDC)
- Keoni Lee, CEO, Hawaiʻi Investment Ready
- Chenoa Farnsworth, Managing Partner, Blue Startups
- Brittany Heyd, Co-Founder, Mana Up
- Andy Betz, Investment Manager, Stafford Capital Partners
Moderator: Meli James, Co-Founder of Mana Up & President of HVCA
- 8:00am | Doors Open, Breakfast & Coffee
- 8:30am | Panel Begins
- 10:00am | Panel Ends; Mingling
- 10:30am | Pau
Ka Waiwai, 1110 University Ave, Honolulu, HI
Parking is available on site for a flat rate. Use the QR codes in the parking lot and in the venue to make sure you pay for parking as indicated on signs.
Tickets are $55
We ask all attendees to please bring their own mug/tumbler for coffee to help prevent unnecessary use of single-use products.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this event (and if you have any dietary restrictions we should be aware of for the breakfast options).